Saturday, March 22, 2008

Noodle's iTunes meme

How many total songs? 495 on my laptop (desktop has over 4000)

Sort by Song Title. What's the first song? Ache for you by Ben Lee
Sort by Song Title. What's the last song? 23 Charlotte St by Teressa Wilcox (local artist, and yes I know where 23 Charlotte St. is)

Sort by Time. What's the shortest song? 1:45 Because You're Mine, Bryan Ferry (because really, what else is there to say)
Sort by Time. What's the longest song? 15:15 Foo Fighters live on Radio 1 from Brighton, Aug 17, 2004 Live concert.

Sort by album. What's the first song? Call My Name by Ronnie Day
Sort by album. What's the last song? Obey Me by Lords of Acid (that is not the saongs title btw, so if anyone knows the real name and can help me out it would be much appreciated)

Sort by Play Count. What are the top ten songs?

If You Want Me - Marketa Inglova

I Want Somebody Badly - Jeff Buckley

Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

Last Goodbye - Jeff Buckley

Coconut Skins - Damien Rice

Secret Silken World - David Baerwald

Keep What Ya Got - Ian Brown

Nine Million Bicycles - Katie Melua

All in My Mind - Love an Rockets

Hold You in My Arms - Ray LaMontagne

Sort by Last Played. What are the top 10 songs?

One Man Wrecking Machine - Guster

Once - Glen Hansard and Marketa Inglove

Say It To Me Now - Glen Hansard

Rise Up With Fists! - Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins

Just One Look - Bryan Ferry

Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Inglova

Come to Jesus - Mindy Smith

The Chauffer - Duran Duran (wtf did the come from?)

Then Go - Glen Hansard and Marketa Inglova

Fuck and Run - Liz Phair

Search for "Sex". How many and what?

Two songs off of Metasexual by Joydrop, but no song titles, weird!

Search for "Love". How many and what?

37 Do I have to list them all????

Church (Lyle Lovett), Born for Love, So Alive (Love and Rockets), Gravity of Love, Sweet Lover Hangover, I Do Believe in Love, I Believe in Love, Love on the Rocks, Lovestain, We All Fall inLove Sometimes, Carry My Home (off Primitives album Lovely), Is it Love?, Love Sensuality Devotion, Ball of Confusion (Love and Rockets), Goodbye My Lover, Live Like Laughter, All in My Mind (Love and Rockets), You're In My Love, Living for Love, Will You Love me Tomorrow?, This Year's Love, Distant Love, I'd Love to Change the World, You Still Love Me, Down By the Water (PJ Harvey's To Bring you my Love), Lover, You should Have Come Over, Let Love Rule, Gamble Everything for Love, Holla Back Girl (Gwen Stefani's Love Angel Music Baby), Got to Be Love, No New Tale to Tell (Love and Rokets), Lover I Don't Have to Love, When the Minutes Drag (Love and Rockets), Principles of Lust (Enigma's Love Sensuality Devotion), Way Behind Me (Primitive's Lovely), One Sweet Love, I'm in Love with You

Search for "Death". How many and what?

Bubkus


No comments: