I'm 34, a Libra, like fine dining and a good wine. I am a mother of one adorable 3-year-old little boy. I am a social worker and currently provide therapy for people with brain injuries. I only work part-time, so in my spare time (ha, what's that?), I have my nose in a book, am doing yoga, or watching movies. I am not a phone person and you can't make me one. I also watch tons of mindless cartoons, due to the sheer brute force of a 3-year-old who terrorizes me. Just kidding. Kind of.
6 comments:
I hate those kind of days.
Ummmm, where do I find this doctor? I need a prescription! I hope you feel better today!
I need to see your doctor! ;-)
"Alone" means no husbands or kids, right?
LOL, why is he only half naked?
Can i have one of those???
Do you think if I print out that prescription it'll pass muster? Sorry you had such a horrible day!
Post a Comment