Monday, July 14, 2008

Can someone please take this elephant off my chest?

I haven't been able to breathe right in days. For some reason I can't explain my asthma is kicking my ass. I haven't done anything all weekend and then called in sick today because I don't have the energy to get out of bed. I am such a wuss. I know I need a vacation but a planned one in Tahiti would be much preferred. Oh well, watching the travel channel in bed and having Mark take care of me ain't all that terrible either.

5 comments:

Lweeks said...

Oh poor Sara! I hope you are breathing easier soon. I'm glad you're not here in Cali - there is smoke from all the fires everywhere. Milk it baby for all it's worth! Love ya!

Alicia said...

Aw, Sara, that sucks. I'm sure the humidity and freaky rain today doesn't help matters. Hope you get some relief soon.

Jess said...

Poor thing! I' sorry you aren't feeling well, enjoy your day in bed and try and get some rest. I hope Mark takes good care of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck! Not being able to breathe would suck big time! Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Christina said...

That really sucks, I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope it gets better soon. Enjoy having someone take care of YOU for a little while.