Monday, July 7, 2008

I found a new toy

I am not a scrapbooker. Let me say that up front. I don't have the patience for it and whatever I do always ends up looking like crap. I found a new site though that's good for even scrapbook failures like me!

Here's one from Texas this past February:



Thanks www.scrapblog.com !

8 comments:

Christina said...

That's really cool! I suck at scrapbooking too, I've no creative talent. But that looks easy, thanks for the recommendation.

Lisa said...

That looks great. I love to scrapbook, but can't seem to get into the virtual scrapbooking. I wanna see more!

Homeslice said...

looks fab! i love to scrapbook but it's very time consuming. i use close to my heart's templates - they are gorgeous and easy to use :-)

Jenni said...

That looks great! I'm not very great at scrapbooking either, but I may have to try that out!

Jess said...

Wow! That's very cool! I can't scrapbook either, I have tired and failed many times, I am just not that creative! Maybe, I'll give this website a go.

Alicia said...

Cool site. I've never really tried to make a scrapbook from scratch; my sister had one made for me for my baby shower. All I had to do was add the photos.

I'm a scrapbooking cheater:)~

Mimi said...

Very pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I am an absolute failure at scrapbooking so this looks right up my alley! How cool is this!? I love your page from Texas!!