It will never look like this again. I will go enjoy it now.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
New Do
I love Joey (my stylist not my boyfriend, his boyfriend might mind). Besides my monthly intake of gossip, he always make me feel better. I said I wanted to do something more drastic than my norm, and since I want to grow it out, we (he) changed the color instead of cutting. I could not go as bold as Manda or Jae, 'cause I am chicken shit, but look, it's red!
It will never look like this again. I will go enjoy it now.
It will never look like this again. I will go enjoy it now.
Labels:
as bold as Sara gets,
hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OOOOOOOOO! Sara! I love it, I think it looks fantastic on you!
That is awesome! I made mine redder after I got it cut (can't remember his name, but Andrea took me to him and he was awesome)
You look so HOT with your new hair.
it looks fabulous - and that picture of you is to die for!
Thanks ladies! I needed the self-esteem boost. Now, if only you knew how many tries it took to get a good picture (oh, 25).
Dude, I love it. And it doesn't even look like the upkeep will be too hard.
OMG I LOVE it! It brings out your eye color and you look HOT girl!
Its gorgeous!!! That color looks so good with your skin tone!
Your hair is gorgeous! You are totally hot. How go out and enjoy being a sexy mama!
Pretty! I love the color, it's so vibrant. You look amazing!
Post a Comment