Sunday, August 17, 2008

Look what I'm.... making (Photo Friday)

It was supposed to be look at what I MADE, however, I never finish anything, so... I had to go with two blankets I've been making for, well... forever. One's for my bedroom and one was for a friend's baby, who is 9 months old, so, I think it will be waiting a while longer. Oops. Someone is bound to have a child after I finish it right?

Oh, and as Kristin said, I also made Ryan (well, technically a doctor did, but I carried and birthed him so I will claim credit). He insisted on being in the picture too. But at least I finished him.

8 comments:

Jess said...

Well, even if it's not finished, it still looks great! You'll finish it, someday :)

leaner said...

I would say about half of the projects I start never get finished. So I started making littler projects, finish in an hour types. Then I feel more accomplished!

Anonymous said...

LOL~ I'm not sure you'll ever really be "finished" with Ry...will you? I think we can chalk our little guys up as yet another unfinished project... ;)
Love the blankets! I'm jealous. I have absolutely no artistic talents whatsoever...you have an abundance of them!

Alicia said...

I love the blankets; now you have to finish them so we can see the final product.

Lisa said...

It's hard to keep going. When you get close to the end, you start struggling to keep going. I'm almost done with a blanket I started at the beginning of the month and I'm starting to struggle.

Annita said...

I never finish anything like that either. Even in "Home Ed" in junior high, I left all my sewing-related projects half-way or so through.
I finished both my kids too at least.

jae said...

LOL good to know the boy finished baking in your oven :D

The blankets are very pretty! Would love to see them finished ;)

Lweeks said...

Love the pic. I am jealous of the fact that you could even get that much done. I have *sigh* a few unfinished projects. Way to go for doing the assignment tho!!