I stole this from my friend Helena off of Facebook. It was really funny to see his thought processes, or lack there of. Most of the questions he immediately answered "I don't know", about 20 times, until I made him think about it. Then, he'd stop for two seconds and seemingly say whatever popped into his head first. It was fun to do together. I may have to do it again in another year and see how his answers change. Either way it will be cool for him to look back on and remember.
Oh, and before I forget, we just got the application for free UPK (universal pre-kindergarten) and the school we loved the most on our tours is on the list for the year! Keep your fingers crossed for us. It's done mostly by lottery and it's random who gets accepted, but it would be awesome if he could get in. Every time we go past the center he asks to go in to play, but we can't afford the $224 a week fee. It doesn't get any better than free, especially when it's the best school around.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
ME!
3. What makes mom sad?
When I do things I'm not supposed to.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tells me jokes.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Mean. No, um I mean, I think you were happy.
6. How old is your mom?
(waving his fingers wildly in front of my face which I assume was several times signaling the decades)
10... no wait, mommy, how old are you again?
7. How tall is your mom?
You're a big girl.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Knitting
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
You wait for me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A shooting star.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Knitting. (It's sitting right beside me, within his eye shot.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't remember. I really don't know.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Work with people.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Dipping (he means Indian, he only dunks the bread).
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When I color pictures for you.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Bob the Builder. (interesting, we never watch it)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Color.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We love ourselves.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I like superheros.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
I like you.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
(he's now on the floor very bored of answering questions) I don't know, you just love him.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The zoo.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The "shooting star" answer had me awwwwwwing. That's so sweet.
That's so cute! I should do this with Aiden. There's lots of love at your house (and knitting too) :)
Awwww so sweeeeet! I love it. He's such a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment