Been a long strange trip...
I decided I was done with being depressed. I made some major changes. I decided to leave my marriage. A very trying and heart-breaking decision. I sold my house. I'm moving in with my baby sister in a new apartment a mile away from said house. I have to get rid of my dogs - the apartment doesn't allow them and my health will be better for it. Ryan started back to preschool at the same school he went to last year. He got accepted in a great UPK program, but with all the changes going on in his life we decided paying for school and keeping him in familiar surroundings was the better route.
All of this was a lot to go through, and in the process I pulled back from everyone in my life and settled quietly into my own head to try and get a grasp on my life and future. I had no future to look forward to anymore. No more goals or dreams. I struggled with this for a while until I realized maybe not knowing what I want was a gift in and of itself. I can do anything. I am free and healthy and have the most awesome little boy. Perhaps just watching him grow and smelling the pending crisp fall air can be enough for now.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"I can do anything."
Yes, you can.
Glad to see you back. Lots of love.
you are not alone in your journey, sara. every day IS a gift - it's just hard to remember that when you are bogged down in 20 pounds of shit. i'm so proud of how far you've come and what you are doing. i'm with you my friend.
I'm so glad to see you back! I'm happy that you are doing better and proud of you for taking the steps to get you there!
I second/third everything these wonderful ladies have said. You are awesome, and I know that no matter what you will do what is best for you.
Post a Comment