So, for those that don't know, I, in 50 hours, will be in Dallas with our dear and loving friend, Joss. I am so excited, I cannot use words well enough to describe it - she's the writer, not me. To finally meet my best friend will be an experience beyond words any way, and I can only assume one filled with tears for both of us (and not just because I am bringing Ryan and he'll drive me nuts).
I am overwhelemd by the amount of things I have to do before I go, and by the prospect of traveling alone with a not quite 3-year-old for 7 hours. It is daunting at best. But....when I get there, let the Freedom Celebration begin!
Now, if only Noodles would get her damn furniture delivered so she could join us, all would be right in my world...
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment