Just wanted to let everyone know I did accept an offer from the job at Catholic Charities. It's providing counseling to people with traumatic brain injuries, but the best part is its a fairly flexible schedule and they are fully supportive of me working around my family obligations, and just made me feel extremely welcome. Something i have not been feeling at my current job lately.
I was terrified to make this decision, but, ultimately I know I need a change. I have not liked my job for some time, and it's not a great fit for me or my family. I love my clients, which is the hardest part about leaving, but the job just isn't fulfilling or challanging anymore, and I'm bored. This new job is something I have never done before, so hopefully I can learn a lot.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment