Friday, April 25, 2008

Do I eat breakfast?

Yes, my breakfast usually means a cup of coffee and toast. I keep cereal bars in my car for really bad mornings when I can't get my butt out of bed. And on the worst days, I stop at Burger King and get a breakfast (I get an egg and cheese biscuit for all of those who think I cheat constantly on the veggie thing - Joss), and the go thru the drive thru at Starbuck's and get myself a latte. Breakfast for me mostly means caffeine and some form of carb to fill my stomach.

The best breakfast of the week though is the one on Sunday morning where all three of us hop in the car, drive into the city, and eat at the Highland Park Diner. They do these amazing! breakfast specials every Sunday and they are phenominal. It's the only time we protect throughout the week as being exclusively ours. We are there so often they know us by name and sneak us in early when they can (there is always a wait). They also know our drink orders and bring them as we are sitting down. Gotta love it!

No comments: