Besides feeling a little un-needed, at least I made it. And that made mommy feel good.
Friday, November 14, 2008
The first day of preschool... that was!
After all of my worry over missing Ry's first day of preschool, I realized I didn't need to worry. I was able to move stuff around again (which meant more work for me, but eh... c'est la vie) and made it just in time to see him acclimating to his new classroom. There were no tears for any of us. Surprisingly, not even for me. It all went pretty quick. We met the three teachers in class, brought him to a table to begin playing, and we told Ry we were leaving. Beyond asking why, and accepting our anser that he has to stay at school by himself, he didn't care. He went back to his toy and played happily. His teachers reported he did great. They had no problems. He was a pleasure.
Besides feeling a little un-needed, at least I made it. And that made mommy feel good.

Besides feeling a little un-needed, at least I made it. And that made mommy feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did I miss this entry?
I'm so happy you were able to move your schedule around! That's awesome. And it sounds like Ry was more than ready (although it does tug on your heartstrings a little, huh?)
Post a Comment