Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Journal - NYC

It all started in Times Square...
Naked cowboy is on the right


On the tour bus
We only made it half way


Marathon Billboard

Ryan in Macy's


Views from my sister's 24th floor apartment
Remains of WTC. I've seen it since 9/11, but Mark had not.

Verazzano Bridge to Staten Island and where the marathon began


Hoping this doesn't need introduction...


WTC Memorial
Tiles have been made to replace all the missing posters
Empire State Building
Battery Park
View of Ellis Island



3 comments:

Jess said...

Very cool! I have never been to NYC, I want to go so bad! Great pics!

Alicia said...

I never tire of seeing the city; it's always so beautiful to me. On your next trip, you have to check out the library. The architecture is incredible.

jae said...

Oh sooo beautiful. I haven't been there since I was a kid and have been wanting to go really badly. Beautiful pictures! Hope you had a good time.