Monday, December 1, 2008
Holy Babies Batman!
I just got back from the hospital. (After an entire day sitting in a lecture for work. How did I ever handle it as a full-time student?) My friend Cara had her little girl, Haylee, at 4 this morning. It seems like everyone around me recently has either been pregnant or is having babies (as typically happens I suppose). Does this make me want more? After the temper tantrum Ryan had after visiting Haylee, the answer is a definite HELL NO! He was hungry and tired, and I think, a little jealous. He certainly assured that he will remain an only child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Just keeping it real Mom. The great thing about friends and relatives having babies is that you can oooo and ahhhhh over them, cuddle and when you're done you hand them back over.
Way to go Ry!
I know what you mean! My SIL and a good friend of mine are both having twins soon, and I have a few other friends that are pregnant or just had babies. They seem to be everywhere! I am just glad I am not one of them. I am so glad to be done! LOL!
I agree with you. It seems like I know about 15 people who are either pregnant or just had babies.
My kids are always quick to remind me of how done I am with adding to this clan!
Yep, must be something in the water...there's babies and knocked up women everywhere you turn. Just not me though...I like being able to give them back when I'm done. At least for now!
Post a Comment