Monday, December 15, 2008

Ryan's latest kiddisms

1. I knew I had a boy when... "Mommy, my pee pee is going up. It was down here and now it's up here."

2. Knock, knock jokes don't have to make sense to be funny.
Ryan: "Ask me mommy"
Me: "Who's there?"
Ryan: "Orange"
Me: "Orange who?"
Ryan: "I can't tell you. It's a secret."
Repeat with every fruit he can think of. I must have gotten a fruit basket for Christmas.

3. "Birds squawk when they burp."

4. "Can I marry you mommy?" And... he made me a ring. Awwweee. (I said yes.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd marry ryan too!!! what a sweetie.

Jess said...

What is it with the knock-knock jokes? My kids do them all the time, they never make sense and they think they are hilarious!

Alicia said...

All of my nieces did the non-funny knock-knock jokes. They'd laugh themselves silly sometimes before even getting to their "punch line".

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Now that is the joy of boys! And the marriage proposal..just too cute for words! One gesture like that, and all pee pee and burp comments are quickly forgotten, aren't they? :)