Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I hate hump day

Most people normally dread Monday's because it's the signature of "back to the grind" day. Not me, I detest Wednesday. I can already feel the pangs of it as I type this. Tuesday nights are always the hardest for me to fall asleep. I wake with dread about going through my day. I loathe it as much as it is possible to hate a day. What has Wednesday ever done to me? Nothing. It's never called me names or hurt me in any way. It's just a constant reminder that even though I am already exhausted, I still have half my week left. I can almost see it sticking it's tongue and middle appendage out/up at me as I type. F***ing Wednesday.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't have a job, so everyday is monday to me. So I kinda hate them all. LOL

Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel better, i am typing one handed so i can flip wednesday the bird in support of you!

Jess said...

LMAO Sara! I have never looked at it that way, but I can totally see your point, f*&% off Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays do suck! What ever happens on a Wednesday?? jack shit, that's what.

Lweeks said...

Hmmmmm, we'll have to come up with a way to celebrate Wednesdays. Chicks Nite Out? Massage and Martinis Day? Mad, passionate sex day? Eh, I'll keep thinking. Tomorrow in honor of you I will moon the neighbors - then Wednesdays will be a bad day for them! XO

Sara said...

Assday? Hmmm. Interesting.

Alicia said...

And Wednesday sucks because it's spelled funny.

Er, something.

jae said...

Leave it to Alicia to make fun of Wednesday just because it's spelled funny! hehe

I totally agree. Wednesdays are the worst!