Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving... week

I was too tired from my food coma to comment before now. Thanksgiving was fun, if a tad stressful. I coped with copious amounts of alcohol. I didn't have to cook, which was awesome, but letting someone else control my kitchen was nerve wracking. Was also a stressful week in general due to the birth of Noah and an overloaded work schedule (but I got to bank holiday hours, so all is good).
Lissa and I in yet another installment of "dorks who take pictures of themselves."


A "happy" grandpa with his little guy and Finnley.


I liked it so much, it's going on the Christmas cards.


How better to show Zachary his toys than to empty his toy box.


Thanks for cooking mom!


One more example of drunk people and cameras don't mix.

and another... but I look so happy don't I?


The three boys.


Uncle Josh reading to the boys.

3 comments:

Homeslice said...

i love reading your blog because there are always photos to go with the story! glad it was fun - your mom can come here and cook anytime. i will gladly relinquish my kitchen! does she clean, too???

happy thanksgiving sara! i'd better be seeing you in january . . .

Anonymous said...

Oh, SUCH cute pictures! And yeah, you do look incredibly happy!! Looks like you had a great time, and what's better than having your Mom come over to do the cooking!?

Jess said...

What a good time, you look so cute with your beer, LOL! Gosh, it really looks like everyone had a great time! Those boys are all so cute.