I've been on vacation this past week and I'm just not feeling all that motivated to write, so hope these pics and videos will suffice and explain A LOT about my Christmas. That and mass amounts of rum filled eggnog.
Magical Santa Shoes? Reindeer Hair? Santa left me beard hair? Wtf?!

The proud new owner of "HUNGRY HIPPOS" - yes, it must be screamed at full volume.

Grandma being entertained by Ry the Clone Trooper.

The table (duuuhhh).
Lissa, Amy and I - self portrait pros.
This is an iPod. There are many like it but this one is mine.
2 comments:
LMAO at your last caption :D I love that movie.
Looks like a great Christmas for everyone. I'm missing everyone this holiday season and you're no exception!
That boy is super excited! Everything and everyone looks lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed the holiday with your family.
Post a Comment